- How do you remove the light diffuser in a 700 Series?
- How is the light shield installed?
- Install the light diffuser, light shield
- Remove the light diffuser, light shield for bulb replacement
To remove the light shield from a 700 Series Designer (formerly Integrated) product:
- Place hands under the light shield and release the two clips on the back, referring to the image below.
- If the clips are broken, a new diffuser is needed.
- Lift up and slide back slowly until the key slots on the side of the light shield align with the wall studs.
- Drop past the mounting studs in the side walls.
- Follow the reverse steps to reposition the light shield.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820