- How to remove the BBQ Grill hood handle
- BBQ Grill handle is loose
- How to tighten the BBQ Grill handle
Steps to Verify Issue:
The hood handle is attached to the hood from the inside. To remove the handle:
- Remove the plug buttons from the inner hood liner to expose the mounting bolts.
- Extract the bolts from the handle.
- Lift handle from front of hood.
- Reverse the procedure to reattach the handle.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820