- How to clean a refrigerator or freezer drain tube that is frozen, clogged, or dirty
- Is the drain tube accessible in a Classic (BI), Designer (IT, ID, and IC), 700, 400, or 648PRO?
- Water under the crisper drawer or bins or behind crisper drawer
- What causes water under the crisper in a Classic series?
Steps to Verify Issue:
The drain tube at the back of the unit may clog, but it should not require frequent cleaning.
- Make sure door is closing properly and door gasket is in good shape with no rips or tears.
- Remove obstructions preventing the door from closing if present.
- Have the door gasket replaced if cracked or torn.
- If a drain tube is clogged in a Classic (BI), Designer (IT, IC, ID), 700, 400, or 648PRO Series product, it requires Factory Certified Service to clear it.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820