- Classic (Formerly Built-In) (BI) model has water leaking from internal dispenser
- Water collecting in Drip Tray in a BI unit
- When to empty BI internal dispenser drip tray
As water is used out of the water tank in a Classic (Formerly Built-In) (BI) internal dispenser, warmer water enters to replenish the tank.
- The warmer water causes the water tank to expand.
- As the water cools the water tank contracts.
- This may force some water out of the tube that will drip into the dispenser drip tray.
- This is normal product operation.
- Empty the drip tray as needed.
- Internal Water Dispenser Drips
- Classic Internal Water Dispenser Drip Tray - Includes part number for replacement trays.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820