- How to remove adhesive from stainless steel
- What products remove adhesive from stainless steel?
To clean adhesive from Sub-Zero or Wolf stainless steel, use the following steps:
- Use a citrus-based adhesive remover or WD-40 and a microfiber towel.
- Change the microfiber towel often to prevent smearing.
- Apply very little force in a concentrated area while rubbing on the sticker areas or the stainless grain may be damaged.
- Apply Brasso metal polish to the same sticker areas, applying light pressure against the grain or in a light circular motion.
- Rub the surface until the towel turns black and do not let the cleaner dry while rubbing the surface.
- Clean the stainless and any surrounding glass with glass cleaner to remove the adhesive removing substances.
- If sticker residue remains, repeat the process.
- To better protect the stainless and create a high-gloss, wet look, reapply WD-40 to a microfiber cloth and wipe the excess onto the stainless for an even shine.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820