- Should the control panel on either Wall Oven or Dual Fuel Range radiate heat?
- Is it normal for a control panel on a Wall Oven or Dual Fuel to be warm when the unit is off?
- Dual Fuel, L Series, E Series, or M Series Wall Oven control panel is warm when the unit is not turned on
- Control panel heats up when not in use
The control panel on a Dual Fuel, L Series, E Series, or M Series Oven can be warm when off due to the electronic controls.
- It is possible for it to be warm to the touch if the unit is on for an extended period of time (1-2 hours). However, the control panel should not be so hot that it is uncomfortable to touch.
- If the oven was on, it can take a while for the interior cavity as well as the exterior components to cool down.
- It is normal for the control panel to be warm when the oven is in use.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820