- What is the Cove Dishwasher China/Crystal cycle?
- How long does the China / Crystal cycle run?
- How much water does the China / Crystal cycle use?
- How much detergent to add for China / Crystal cycle
- China / Crystal cycle dry time
- Does rinse aid dispense in the China / Crystal cycle?
The Cove Dishwasher China/Crystal cycle uses a lower wash temperature and a lower pump RPM to protect the dishware.
|1:58||:40||3.0 gal||1/2 tbsp||Delay Start, Extended Dry, Top Racks Only|
*Includes dry time. **Powdered detergent.
- To adjust the amount of rinse aid dispensed, refer to Cove Dishwasher Rinse Aid Dosing Setting.
- See also:
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820