- Cove Dishwasher spray arms
- Wash arm information
Steps to Verify Issue:
The upper and lower spray arms are removable for cleaning.
To remove the upper spray arm:
- To access the upper spray arm, remove the upper rack.
- Turn the spray arm assembly counterclockwise to remove.
To remove the lower spray arm:
- To access the lower spray arm, remove the lower rack.
- Turn lower spray arm assembly counterclockwise 1/8 turn, then lift up to remove.
The middle spray arm is not removable.
Cove Dishwashers have three spray or wash arms.
- The upper wash arm, which primarily washes the cutlery tray, has one drive jet for rotation located on the top, and eight jets for cleaning below.
- The middle, stainless-steel wash arm has twelve jets on the top that spray water up towards the top rack, and six jets underneath to wash the lower rack below.
- The lower wash arm has thirteen spray jets on the top which spray into the lower basket, and one drive jet below for rotation.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820