Cove Dishwasher Grounding Instructions
- Cove Dishwasher grounding instructions
This appliance must be grounded.
- In the event of a malfunction or breakdown, grounding will reduce the risk of electric shock by providing a path of least resistance for electric current.
- This appliance is equipped with a cord having an equipment-grounding conductor and a grounding plug.
- The plug must be plugged into an appropriate outlet that is installed and grounded in accordance with all local codes and ordinances.
- Improper connection of the equipment-grounding conductor can result in a risk of electric shock.
- Check with a qualified electrician or service representative if you are in doubt whether the appliance is properly grounded.
- Do not modify the plug provided with the appliance. If it will not fit the outlet, have a proper outlet installed by a qualified electrician.
Refer to the product installation guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820