- How to install the pan extrusions for Dual Fuel, GR Gas Range, and SRT Sealed Rangetops
- Are the pan extrusions between the griddle and chargrill different?
- Part numbers 815606, 815607, and 816521
Place pan extrusions between burner pans and a griddle, a charbroiler, a Frenchtop, and the side panels of Dual Fuel (DF), GR Gas Range, and SRT Sealed Rangetops.
- Install the pan extrusions by pressing them into place.
- The long end of the extrusion fits down in between the burner pan and the side panels or griddle and charbroiler.
- The extrusions between the pans and the griddle or charbroiler are shorter.
- Extrusions are not dishwasher safe.
|Models||Pan Extrusion Description||Part Number|
|Extrusion between burner pans and side panels.||815606|
|GR Gas Range||Extrusion between burner pans and side panels.||815607|
|Sealed Rangetop||Short extrusion between burner pan and griddle.|
GR Gas Range
|Short extrusion between burner pan and griddle or French top.|
GR Gas Range
|Extrusion between burner pans and charbroiler.||816521|
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820