- The oven light on a Built-In L Series or E Series Oven will not shut off.
- Should the light bulb be replaced if it does not shut off when the oven door is closed?
- How to operate the oven light.
- Is the oven light on when the door is open?
- Is the oven light on when the door is closed?
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Touch oven LIGHT ON or OFF as desired.
- If a double oven, the LIGHT touch pad has options for UPPER or LOWER. Touch UPPER to turn upper oven light on and off, and LOWER to turn lower oven light on and off.
- The oven light can be on when the door is open or off depending on the setting selected.
- During Sabbath mode, the oven lighting is always on or always off depending on the setting selected.
- In E Series Double Ovens, touching LIGHT ON will turn the upper oven light on.
- To turn the lower oven light on, touch LOWER and then LIGHT ON.
- Ensure that hands are clean and dry when pressing keys on the electronic control panel.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again. Retest the unit operation.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820