- Will the dispenser work if used while the door is open?
- External water dispenser function with the door open
- Can the water dispenser be used with the door open?
Pressing the water key on the external dispenser while the door is open will cause water to dispense from the bulk ice area.
- Water will not come out of the dispenser in the door.
- A vessel must be held under the bulk ice chute to catch the water.
- This allows larger cups or pitchers to be filled.
- Use caution when filling larger vessels, as dispensing too much water in a short period of time may cause the dispenser to lock.
- Classic (Formerly Built-In) Error Code H2 LO
- Water Dispenser Not Working
- Classic Series Ice Dispenser Operation
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820