- Gas range S Hook part number
- How to remove porcelain burner pan
- R Series porcelain top removal
- RT Series burner pan removal
To remove the top pieces:
- Remove the burner grates
- Place the S Hook, part 816329, in the burner pan holes to lift the porcelain burner pans.
- See also, Cleaning Information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820