- Loose wiring to oven indicator light
- Oven indicator light is bad
- Oven indicator light turns on and off during cooking when the oven is on
- Does the red preheat oven indicator flash on a R or GR Series Gas Range?
- Why is the oven indicator light flashing repeatedly?
- Why is the preheat indicator light cycling on and off quickly?
- Gas Range red indicator for ovens flash when unit idle or off
Steps to Verify Issue:
The oven preheat indicator light on a Wolf Range illuminates while the oven is calling for heat. If the oven indicator light flashes repeatedly or cycles on and off quickly, the flame was lost and cannot reignite.
- Turn oven selector bezel off.
- Reset unit's power at circuit breaker.
- Test unit's operation while ensuring the oven door is closed tightly.
- See also:
If the preheat indicator light continues to flash after following these troubleshooting steps, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820