- Should the griddle make noise when in use?
- Is it normal for the griddle to make a loud noise during use?
- Why is the griddle so loud?
- Griddle makes a loud noise, which sounds like a jet engine, hornets nest or rumbling
Steps to Verify Issue:
The griddle on a Wolf Gas Ranges and Gas Rangetops will have a noticeable rumbling noise during use, this is considered normal.
- Verify unit is connected to the correct gas supply source (LP or Natural gas).
- Verify incoming gas pressure is sufficient for the product. Refer to the product installation guide for further information.
If noise seems excessive or has recently changed, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for inspection or repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820