- What to do if there is a hole in the drain tube?
- I punctured the drain tube, what should I do?
- How do you repair or replace a punctured drain tube?
- What to do if a hole is found in a drain line.
A hole in a drain tube will require the drain tube be replaced.
- This is a repair Sub-Zero always suggests using a service company to perform and therefore no troubleshooting advice is available.
- Sub-Zero does not suggest or recommend repairing or sealing a hole in a drain tube.
Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820