- What to do if there is a hole in the drain tube?
- I punctured the drain tube, what should I do?
- How do you repair or replace a punctured drain tube?
- What to do if a hole is found in a drain line.
A hole in a drain tube will require the drain tube be replaced.
- This is a repair Sub-Zero always suggests using a service company to perform and therefore no troubleshooting advice is available.
- Sub-Zero does not suggest or recommend repairing or sealing a hole in a drain tube.
Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820