- Set time of day on earlier model Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
- Change time on CSO (earlier models)
- Reset time of day clock after power outage
It is very important the correct time set if the Timed Cook feature is in use. Time must be reset after a power failure.
These instructions are for older CSO models with a knob. For newer models with touch controls, refer to Set Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Time of Day.
To set the time:
- With the oven not in use, press Time.
- Turn the knob to set the hour, then press OK (press on the control knob).
- Turn the knob to set the minutes, then press OK.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820