- Why won't the crisper drawer close properly?
- What is preventing the crisper drawer from closing?
- Why is ice forming behind the crisper drawer?
- Crisper drawer or slides are jamming
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Verify that the crisper drawer is installed properly.
- Inspect the crisper drawer and drawer slides for damage.
- Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts if needed.
- Open the refrigerator door and inspect the back wall of refrigerator.
- If there is condensation, frost, or ice built-up on the back wall, refer to Ice Forming on Back Wall of Refrigerator.
- Remove the crisper drawer and crisper shelf assembly; if equipped, remove all lower storage drawers as well.
- If there is no condensation, water, or ice near, behind, or underneath the drawer(s), the drain area is not impacted.
- Food debris, standing water, or ice built-up in the drain trough or drain tube located along the back wall may cause this and the drain tube may be clogged
- The drain trough and drain tube will only be visible on a 200, 300, 500, or 600 Series, refer to 200/300-500-600 Series Refrigerator Drain Tube Cleaning
- For 400 (Wine Storage), 700 (Designer (Formerly Integrated)), 648PRO, and Built-In (BI) Series, refer to Drain Tube Cleaning (BI-700-400-648PRO Series)
- See also, Water Under Crisper Drawers.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820