- Will ice continue to be made after removing the ice bin?
- Can the ice bucket be removed to make additional ice?
- Will the ice maker turn off when the bucket is removed?
- 648PRO continues to make ice after ice bin removal
- BI and Designer (Formerly Integrated) units continue to produce ice after bucket is removed
Ice production will not stop if the ice bin is removed.
- The ice maker has a delay to stop ice production temporarily if the bucket is removed.
- 648PRO, Built-In (BI), and Designer (Formerly Integrated) units will continue to make ice when the ice bin is removed.
- 648PRO models continue to produce ice to fill the drawer before the ice maker shuts off.
- Models 542, 532, 642, 632 will also continue to produce ice after the bucket has been removed.
- To stop all ice production, the ice maker needs to be turned off at the control panel.
- See also:
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820