- What temperature should an Designer (Formerly Integrated) refrigerator, freezer ore wine storage unit be set at?
- Designer Series temperature setting
- How to change the set temperature on a IT or IC Designer refrigeration unit
- How to set the temperature on a IW Designer Wine Storage Unit
Steps to Verify Issue:
To adjust the Designer (Formerly Integrated) Series Temperature:
- Temperatures are preset to 0°F for the freezer and 38°F for the refrigerator.
- Touch the temperature to adjust.
- Touch + or - repeatedly until the desired temperature is displayed.
- Unit saves settings after controls are not touched for 3 seconds.
- Always allow 24 hours for unit to reach new temperature setting.
- If the unit will not maintain set temperature, refer to Warm Refrigerator Troubleshooting or Warm Freezer Troubleshooting for more information.
- See also, Refrigerator and Freezer Temperature Settings.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820