- Door lock or unlock switches not sensed within 60 seconds while driving the door lock motor
- State change during heating mode due to door slamming shut
- L Series Wall Oven shows error code F1
- How to fix error code F1 on a Wall Oven
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Reset the unit's power at the circuit breaker.
- Test the unit by turning it on to a bake mode again to see if the F1 error returns.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're Standing By With Answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820