- M Series self clean feature
- How to enter self clean in a M Series Wall Oven
- How do I turn on self-clean?
During clean, the oven is heated to an extremely high temperature to burn off food soil.
- Oven lights are disabled.
- M Series Ovens only have a 4 hour self clean and the time can not be adjusted.
- Wipe out the oven cavity prior to running self clean to help reduce smoke and odors. See Clean Blue Porcelain Oven Interior for more information.
Setting Self Clean Mode
- Touch QUICK START, then select CLEAN; for professional models, turn selector knob to MORE, then select CLEAN on the control panel.
- Remove oven racks and rack guides, then touch OK. See Remove Oven Racks and Rack Guides for information on removal.
- Touch START.
- Touch OFF to cancel the mode early, for professional model, turn selector knob to OFF.
- Oven door locks and remains locked until the clean cycle ends and oven temperature has cools below 550°F (290°C).
- Allow the oven to cool completely after self-clean cycle and wipe out ash with a damp cloth.
- See also, Install Oven Racks and Rack Guides
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820