Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Connected Appliance PIN Location
- Where does the PIN number appear on a connected product?
- How to find the PIN code number
- What is the PIN access number on a connected product?
The 6-digit PIN on a connected product appears on the appliance display to securely connect the appliance. Refer to the table below for images and troubleshooting.
- A PIN will not appear if the correct software version is not available on the appliance. If this happens, contact Customer Care for assistance at 800-222-7820.
- For a list of which appliances can connect, refer to Connected Ready Appliances.
Pairing Process Troubleshooting
Sub-Zero Designer Series (IT, ID, IC)
Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI)
|Wolf Wall Oven|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820