- Can the Vacuum Seal Drawer (VS24) seal liquids?
- What temperature does the liquid need to be at in order to seal it?
- Can hot liquids be sealed in the VS24?
The VS24 Vacuum Seal Drawer may be used to seal liquids.
- Liquid needs to be at room temperature or below.
- Sealing hot liquids will cause the liquid to get superheated, as the pressure drops when the vacuum is created.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820