- Replace a door gasket on a Sub-Zero
- New door gasket is distorted or bent
- Why is the new gasket different from the old gasket?
- What to do if door gasket is ripped, torn, or cracked
- Instruction sheet 3754480
- Door gasket replacement instructions
- Gasket flap
If the gasket on a refrigerator, freezer, or wine storage unit door is ripped, torn, or cracked, it should be replaced. This helps to make sure proper cooling continues and to avoid moisture issues inside the unit.
Sub-Zero recommends that a service technician completes any door or drawer gasket replacement. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- Gasket life can vary based on use.
- Sticky residue and spills that are allowed to stay on the gasket will lead to premature wear.
- Heavy use causes the gasket to last for a shorter amount of time.
- Keep door gaskets clean to prolong life.
- Some door gaskets have stronger pull than others, refer to Sub-Zero Door Easy to Open for more information.
For gasket replacement instructions, refer to:
- Classic (Formerly Built-In) Door Gasket Replacement
- 648PRO Door Gasket Replacement
- 500, 600, 700, 400, 200 Door Gasket Replacement Instructions (3754480)
- 400 Series Wine Storage and 200 Series Undercounter units are not listed separately in the instructions. Follow the same instructions as the instructions for 700 Series Wine Storage units.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820