Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Model in a Corner Installation
- How to install a Classic series (BI) unit in a corner installation
- Minimum filler recommended for a corner installation
The door must open a minimum of 90 degrees for full use of the interior drawers.
- Classic (BI) models require a minimum 3" filler on the hinge side when installed in a corner.
- Doors can flex with normal use and extend past the rotation point shown in the Sub-Zero Design Guide. The filler accounts for this.
- The 3" minimum assumes a 3/4" panel and Sub-Zero tubular, pro, or framed handles.
- Unit will need a 90° door stop installed for corner installations.
- See Sub-Zero Classic Series 90⁰ Degree Door Stop for more information.
- If panels are thicker than 3/4" or a custom handle is used, increase the filler distance to accommodate the added dimension.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820