Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Grille Assembly
- Classic (BI) grille assembly instructions
- Part number 7003518, 7003519, 7003520, 7003521, 7003522, 7003523, 7003524, 7003525, 7003530, 7003531, 7003532, 7003533, 7003534, 7003535, 7003536, 7003537, 7003542, 7003543, 7003544, 7003545, 7003546, 7003547, 7003548, 7003549, 7007127, 7007128, 7007129, 7007130, 7007131, 7007132, 7007133, 7007134, 7007135, 7007136, 7007137, 7007138
- Instruction sheet 7004567
- List of components included with this kit
- How do you install a grille assembly on a BI Series unit?
- A T-20, 6-lobe Torx head screwdriver is required for the mounting screws.
- Mounting screws are a #10-24 x 1/4" Torx head screw.
- Screws may be available locally at a hardware store.
- Replacement mounting screws can be ordered from a Factory Certified Parts Distributor using part number 7001277.
- Stainless steel models come standard with a pro louvered grille.
- Replacement standard grilles can be ordered using the following part numbers:
- 30" units - 7007131
- 36" units - 7007132
- 42" units - 7007133
- 48" units - 7007134
- Overlay models include a grille frame that accepts a classic louvered, solid stainless, or custom panel insert.
- The flush inset pro louvered grille frame replaces the existing frame on the unit. The existing grille hinges are reused.
- Refer to the product Installation Guide and the Sub-Zero Design Guide for design specifications.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820