700 Designer Series Drawer Lid
- Temperature in a 700BC is too cold in the refrigerator drawer, and too warm in the freezer drawer.
- Does the lid have to be installed in a Designer (formerly Integrated) drawer unit?
- Will a gallon of milk fit in the upper drawer of a 700BR or 700BC?
- Can the lid be removed to fit tall items in the upper drawer?
The upper drawer of Designer (formerly Integrated) refrigerator drawers only needs the lid on to operate and maintain temperatures.
- With the lid on, the temperature in the drawer will stay at the set temperature.
- This is not a concern with 700BR and 700BF models.
- With lid off, the refrigerator drawer could reach the freezing point in the 700BC.
With the lid off, the refrigerator upper drawers will hold a gallon size container.
To remove the crisper drawer lid:
- Pull the refrigerator storage drawer forward until it stops.
- Lift the front of the crisper cover and pull it up and out.
- To install, place back edge of crisper on the drawer sides, push back, and set down.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820