Replace Sub-Zero Model 2711 with Classic Series Model BI-36U
- Are the panels, opening size, electrical requirements, and water location the same for model 2711 and Classic Series (BI) model BI-36U?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- 2711 compatibility
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
|Opening Size||Electrical Requirements||Water Requirements||Items to Verify|
The existing electrical location for the 2711 is in a different location than suggested for model BI-36U.
Verify door clearance for units installed near an island.
- The panels from model 2711 will not fit model BI-36U.
- Side panels are different and cannot be reused.
- A new reduced height or extended grille will be needed, if used. See Classic Series (BI) Grille Height Options.
BI-36U Sales Accessories
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820