Professional Refrigeration in a Corner Installation
- How to install a PRO series (648PRO) unit in a corner installation
- Minimum filler recommended for a corner installation
- Install a PRO4850, PRO3650 in a corner
The door must open a minimum of 90° for full use of the interior drawers.
- PRO series models require a minimum 3" filler on the hinge side when installed in a corner.
- Doors can flex with normal use and extend past the rotation point shown in the Sub-Zero Design Guide. The filler accounts for this.
- Unit will need a 90° door stop installed for corner installations. See 648PRO, PRO3650, and PRO4850 90° Door Stop for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820