Replace Model 424 with a Model DEU2450W
- Are the panels, opening size, and electrical location the same for model 424S and model DEU2450W?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
- Change from model 424G/O to DEU2450W
- 424S and DEU2450W compatibility
- Replace 424 with DEU
The existing electrical location for 424 models is in a different location than suggested for DEU models.
- The panels from a model 424S/O or 424G/O will not fit on the DEU2450W.
- There is no direct replacement for a 424S/S (solid stainless steel door).
- There is no direct replacement for a 424FSG (freestanding models).
- The DEU2450W can be converted to a solid stainless door by using an overlay door and stainless panel. Refer to Change Sub-Zero Glass Door Models to Solid Door for information and part numbers.
DEU2450W Sales Accessories
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820