Sub-Zero Exterior Finish
- What are the sides of a Sub-Zero when exposed?
- What is underneath panels?
- What are the unfinished doors and sides made of?
- What material is under the panels?
The sides and fronts of panel ready Sub-Zero models are made of unfinished sheet metal.
- This is not visually appealing and finished paneling or cabinetry is suggested for an attractive installation.
- Models 424FS and UW-24FS are the only exceptions as they are manufactured to be freestanding units with all sides finished.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820