Sub-Zero Stainless Wrapped Door Replacement
- Can the stainless steel fronts on a stainless steel wrapped door be replaced, or does the entire door have to be replaced?
- Does a stainless steel door or drawer replacement come with a handle, or is the existing handle reused?
A stainless steel wrapped door does not have door panels, as the door is wrapped in stainless steel and foamed together.
- The entire stainless steel door can be replaced by a Factory Certified Service company if needed.
- A new stainless steel wrapped door does not come with handles. Reuse the existing handles if they are in good condition or order new as needed.
- New doors include door gaskets.
- The new door comes with a logo.
- Wrapped stainless steel doors cannot replace other styles of doors. See Change Sub-Zero Door Style for more information.
- For minor cosmetic issues, attempt the following:
- Signature Polish®
- Contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST, for assistance in locating a local stainless steel refinisher.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820