Sub-Zero Dairy Compartment Moisture
- The dairy compartment on the door in a Sub-Zero has moisture building up inside of it
- Verify the condenser is clean. Refer to Sub-Zero Condenser Cleaning Instructions for more information.
- Verify the set temperature. Refer to Sub-Zero Refrigerator and Freezer Temperature Settings for more information.
- Verify the door gasket is not loose or torn.
- Verify the dairy compartment gasket is not ripped or torn.
- Verify nothing is preventing the dairy compartment door from closing properly.
- If there is still moisture build-up inside the door dairy compartment, removing the gasket from the dairy compartment may resolve the issue.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820