Wine Storage Door Opens when Locked
- Wine Storage unit can be opened when the door is locked
- Is it possible to open the door slightly when the door is locked?
- How to fix a door that isn't locking properly
- Lock not installed properly
- Lock kit may be loose
- Door not aligned
The door should not open when the lock is engaged in a Sub-Zero Wine Storage Unit.
- Check lock and door for damage.
- Door may need to be adjusted in.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820