Designer Series Shows Filters Versions Errors
- What is a filter version error on a Designer (formerly Integrated) product?
"Filters Versions Errors" is a list of three options in the information menu. It is not an error code.
To reach the menu:
- Tap the arrow on the left side of the Home screen to access the Options menu.
- Tap the gear icon on the Options menu to access the Settings menu.
- Select the 'i' icon to access the Information menu.
- The information menu appears.
To exit the menu, either select one of the words to continue or use the right-hand triangle to go back.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820