Designer Series Temperature Unit Selection
- How to convert shown temperatures from Fahrenheit to Celsius or Celsius to Fahrenheit on a Designer (formerly Integrated) product
- Unit is showing Fahrenheit or Celsius temperatures, how do you change this?
- Change temperature from °F to °C
To change the temperature units on a Designer (formerly Integrated) Tall, Column or Drawer model:
- Access the options menu by pressing the arrow on the left side of the home screen.
- Access the settings menu by pressing the gear icon on the options menu.
- Select the '°C/°F' icon to access the Temperature Unit Selection menu.
- If the icon is not visible, scroll menu left or right.
- Touch °C or °F to select temperature units. Current setting will be larger font and bold.
- When set to °C, the POWER icon on the home menu changes from the word POWER to a symbol of a circle with a vertical line.
- Touch the arrow key to return to main screen, or wait a few moments for display to automatically reset.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820