Undercounter Refrigeration Showroom Mode
- Put UC Undercounter Series into Showroom Mode
- Take UC Undercounter Series out of Showroom Mode
- How to know if an Undercounter Series is in Showroom Mode
- Confirm Undercounter Series entered the demo mode
- What temperatures are shown when an Undercounter Series is in demonstration mode?
- New Undercounter Series unit not cooling, turned on and temperatures stay at room temperature
To initiate Showroom Mode on an Undercounter unit:
- Switch the unit OFF using the POWER key.
- Press and hold either pair of WARMER and COLDER keys, then the POWER key then release all 3 keys.
- Actual ambient temperatures will appear in the LCD display.
To return the unit to normal operation, repeat the steps above.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820