Undercounter (UC) Utility Bin
- Undercounter Refrigerator utility bin
- Part number 7001893
- Can additional bins be added to the unit?
All models, except UC-24C(I), feature a clear utility bin for storage of small items. The utility bin slides out to access stored items.
- To remove, pull the utility bin straight out.
- Slide the bin back in to replace.
- A new bin can be ordered using part number 7001893. Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area.
- It is not possible to add additional bins to the unit. There is no way to mount additional slides to the walls of the interior. Drilling into the wall will damage the sealed system and cause the unit to stop functioning.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820