- Turn the ice maker on and off in a Designer (formerly Integrated) unit
- Ice maker off button location
- How to turn on Max Ice for Designer units
Turn the Designer (formerly Integrated) ice maker on and off from the options screen.
- Touch the arrow on the left side of the main menu.
- This opens the Options menu. Touch the ice cubes icon to turn the ice maker on or off.
- Touch ice cube icon once: Turns the ice maker on, front ice cube highlights.
- Touch ice cube icon twice: Turns Max Ice feature on, all three ice cubes highlight.
- Touch ice cube icon three times: Turn the ice maker off, no ice cubes highlight.
- Repeat step 2 as needed to reach the desired setting.
Water will not immediately fill the ice tray after the ice maker is turned on. Always allow 24 hours for ice production after turning the ice maker on.
For other models, refer to:
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820