- LED light value or color for VW or VI hoods
- Kelvin value (color value) for V Series New Generation Cooktop Hood lighting
- Lighting is too cool
- Want warm lights
- V Series Cooktop Hood lights
- How many lights in a V Series Cooktop Hood?
The lighting in V Series Cooktop Hoods is different than in former Wolf Cooktop Hoods.
- The lights in the new Cooktop Ventilation Wall and Island Hoods are 4000K (Kelvin) LED spotlights.
- The light bulbs are 12 VDC LED bulbs.
- Other bulbs, including halogen bulbs, are not available and will not work in the V Series Cooktop Hoods.
- Lights should be changed only by Factory Certified Service. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- Order the light assemblies, part number 825540, from a Parts Distributor. They are not available locally.
- 3000K lights, part numbers 829074 (individual), 829073 (2-pack), 829072 (4-pack), are available to order from a Parts Distributor.
To brighten or dim lighting:
- For black hoods, touch Light for high or touch and hold Light for 2 seconds for low. Touch Light again to turn off the lights.
- For stainless or glass hoods, touch Light - High or Low.
- The Light button turns the lights on and off.
- The number of lights in each hood varies by size and type.
For information and part numbers for VC Ceiling-Mounted Hoods, refer to Ceiling-Mounted Hood Lights.
|Island Hoods||Wall Hoods|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820