- Where to find the Warming Drawer electrical
- WWD30 Warming Drawer electrical requirements
- How to install a Warming Drawer
- For a standard installation, the drawer collar and front panel sit proud of the cabinet face frame.
- A recessed installation requires the cabinetry to be recessed by 3/16" (5) so the collar is flush with the cabinet face frame, but the drawer front will sit proud.
- A flush inset installation (excludes L Series) requires the drawer collar and front panel be recessed to be flush with surrounding cabinetry.
- WWD30 Integrated Front Panel Installation Instructions
- WWD30 Integrated Drawer Panel Size and Weight Limit
- Wolf Stacked Installations
Refer to the Wolf Design Guide for design specifications.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820