- What substance filtration does water filter provide?
- How often to change water filter
- How many gallons does a water filter go through before needing replacement?
- Instruction sheet part # 7023821
For more information, refer to the performance information by series or part number.
- The water filter part number is on the water filter label.
- The water filter timer does not reset after a power outage.
- Water filters may last longer than a year based on water usage.
- If the water filter part number is unknown, use the product serial number in the Filter Finder to determine which filter that product uses.
- There is no date code on water filters.
- Sub-Zero water filters do not have a shelf life. Store them in a cool, dry environment.
- Storing filters in a damp cold environment could compromise the integrity of the water filter.
- All elements filtered are in the Performance Information. If not listed, it is not filtered.
|Filter Part #||Used In||Performance Information|
|4204490||Classic (BI) Models, 648PRO,|
Designer (formerly Integrated)
|7005017||Classic (BI) Models||7005017 Performance|
|7023812||Color, Taste, Odor Filter for|
Classic (BI) Models
|7023811||Classic (BI) Models||7023811 Performance|
|7009931||Color, Taste, Odor Filter for|
Classic (BI) Models
|7012333*||UC-15I Undercounter Ice Maker||7012333 Performance|
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820