- Installation instructions for the Dessert Wine Rack
- Where to install Dessert Wine Racks in unit
- Dessert Wine Rack doesn't fit on either top two racks
- Need shelf to store dessert wines
- Instruction sheet part number 7030034
- Part number 7030034, 7040428, 7028451
Dessert Wine Rack Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- Dessert Wine Rack(s), part # 7028451, can not be installed on the top two racks in either wine storage compartment.
- To install, pull any wine rack out to full extension then place dessert wine rack on extended rack.
- Tools are not required for installation.
- Dessert wines are best stored between 44° - 46°F.
- Install one dessert rack per standard rack in 18" and 24" models and two dessert racks per rack in 30" models.
- Each rack holds 4 dessert wine bottles.
- The dessert wine rack measures approximately 11" x 17-1/2".
- Dessert Wine Rack will not fit in 400 Series Wine Storage, WS-30 Wine Storage and 315W Wine Storage Units.
- Dessert Wine Rack Accessory Webpage
Contact a local dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820