- Control issue
- Electrical supply issue
- Thermal cutout activated
- Cooling fan issue
- Oven turned off during use without pressing buttons on control panel
- Unit powers off, turning off by itself
- Product shuts down for no reason
- Unit shuts off by itself
Steps to Verify Issue:
Wolf electric ovens are equipped with a 12-hour shutoff feature that automatically turns off the oven after 12 hours of continual use, except in dehydration or Sabbath Mode.
- Refer to Wolf Oven Maximum Run Time.
To correct an oven that shuts off by itself that has not been on for 12 hours or more:
- Verify power is still active to the product and the circuit breaker is on.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If the problem reoccurs, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Leave the product off at the electrical supply and contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
For information about other Wolf products, refer to:
- Ventilation Hood Will Not Turn On or Off
- GR Series Gas Oven Heats to Temperature and Turns Off
- CI Induction, IR Induction Range, and CE Electric Cooktop Auto Off
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820