CI Induction Cooktop Error Code 3
- What is error code 3 on an Induction Cooktop
- CI Series error code 03
- CI shows 03
- 3, 03
- CI emits a continuous tone
- Continuous beep
- Lines on display do not turn off
- Line segments on display
- Water on the glass over the control area of the control board
- Cookware on the glass over the control area of the control board
- Remove objects from the control area.
- Clean the control area.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again. Then retest the unit operation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820