Wolf EC24 Change Language After Control Replacement
- EC24 Coffee System needs language changed after the board is replaced
- After main control on Wolf EC-24B is replaced, language is in French
- EC24 display is showing French words
- Control replacement
- New control must be configured for English
If an EC24 Coffee System display is showing words in an unfamiliar language:
- Make sure the water tank is full and in place. The water tank must be full and in place before the language can be changed.
- With the appliance on, selectto access options.
- Press the up arrow once and press enter to select Language.
- Press up or down to scroll through the options.
- Press enter to confirm the selection.
- Press ESC to exit the extended options mode.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820