Wolf CT Gas Cooktop, Dual Fuel, GR Gas Range, Sealed Burner Rangetop Burner Grate Pads
- Dual Fuel (DF) Range, Sealed Burner Rangetop (SRT), CT Gas Cooktop, GR Series Gas Range burner grate pads
- Sealed burner grate feet replacement pads
- Grate, S-grate, wok grate foot pads fell off, melted, or cracked
- Can grate pads be replaced, or is a new grate needed?
- Part number 815689 burner grate pad and adhesive instructions, instruction sheet 815179
- Rubber grate foot replacement
- High heat entrapment from using large pots or pans
- Using unit regularly for canning
- Having a burner on high heat for a long duration
- General use and care (sliding pots and pans across the grates, cleaning chemicals, etc.)
To replace Dual Fuel Range, CT Gas Cooktop, GR Series Gas Range, Sealed Burner Rangetop, and IM15/S Multi-Function Cooktop model grate pads if they fall off or are damaged, contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order the grate pads and adhesive kit, part number 815689. These parts are not available for purchase online.
This kit is not compatible with the CG Gas Cooktops, R Series Gas Range, or RT Series Gas Rangetop. See also:
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820