Wolf Legacy Dual Fuel Range and Legacy Induction Range Kickplate Accessory
- Kickplate, skirt, or floor grate for Legacy Dual Fuel Range (DF)
- How to install a Legacy Dual Fuel Range kickplate
- Instruction sheet 822538 for part number 822016, 822017, 822018, 822019
- Custom kickplate on a Legacy Dual Fuel Range
- Does kickplate deflect heat from exhaust?
- Filler for gap below the range by the legs
A new kickplate was designed for the Legacy Dual Fuel Ranges, which attaches between the legs of the range. Installation instructions come with the part.
- Dual Fuel Range and Induction Range Kickplate Installation
- The kickplate is purchased as a sales accessory.
- Wolf does not suggest the use of custom or wood kickplates, due to the heat generated by the product and the discharge of the heat in the kickplate area.
- The kickplate may deflect some heat from the cooling fan, but will not prevent heat coming out from the bottom of the oven.
|DF30, IR30||22" W x 2-7/8" H||822016|
|DF36, IR36||29" W x 2-7/8" H||822017|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820