Install Wolf Cooktops or Integrated Modules Sideways
- Can a Wolf Cooktop be installed sideways on a countertop
- Install a Wolf Integrated Module facing left to right instead of front to back
- Install a cooktop with the controls facing sideways
All Wolf cooktops and modules need to be installed with the controls to the front as we have certified them.
- Installation specifications determine spacing to cabinets and rear walls.
- Specifications take into account reaching for the controls.
- Knobs and graphics cannot be rotated to face out, making operation more difficult.
- Wolf cannot authorize installation in any other orientation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820